Thursday, October 12, 2017

My Yoga Mat

     I finally broke down and bought myself a yoga mat (yes, I have succumbed to the latest exercise fad. Don't judge me.) I got mine at Marshalls, where I paid about a 3rd the price it would have cost me if I got it from a yoga guru retail store. I have only used it twice, so I can't tell you a ton about it other than it is indeed a yoga mat (smart observation, right?). It makes things easier on my knees, elbows, and other joints (that used to scream when I got down on our hardwood floor). It is also nice to sit on while I check my email and write to you lovelies out there who read my blog 😍.


     When you hear me talk about exercising, please don't get this picture in your mind of "crazy fit mama" cuz...who am I kidding. As much as I would like you to think I am "one of them", I just don't have the time or motivation to get myself out of bed to run, jog, go to the gym, or even take a fyoga class (which might end up being a little freaky knowing how serious some yogis are about their yoga). When you hear me say, "exercise" I'm most likely talking about a walk with the dog (and baby, and stroller) or a few YouTube yoga videos that happen to be friendly on healing postpartum mama tummies. Yeah, no crazy ripped abs around here. Just tummies that remind me of the happy little blessing I'm exercising to try and help my body keep up with I care for daily (Love you Little E 😍).

     Well, I should probably go and do what awesome moms do, right? Yeah, I'm going. I'm actually hiding from my house, and my laundry, and the dishes...and everything... You weren't supposed to read that...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm Rachel, a 21 year old wife, mother, homemaker, and art teacher. I love Jesus and am striving to follow His leading every step of the way. I am married to the man of my dreams and find it a wonderful and fulfilling call to be a help-meet, friend, and companion to my loved husband. Blessings Always, Rachel